Shipping Info 2
Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis.
Shipping & Returns
We ship anywhere around the world.
What to expect?
Small Pieces Collection Klein
- Framed small pieces are delivered in a protective box in 20X20 Frames.
- Unframed small pieces are delivered in a reinforced protective envelop.
Large Pieces Collection Mittel & Gros
- All larger canvas pieces are delivered to your door, stretched and ready for installation.
- Deliver times can vary between 4-12 weeks depending on location and time for preparation.
What are the costs?
All shipping cost are included in the price of Max Makewell pieces.
Customers are responsible for the costs of returning a piece.
For customers who receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from their refund.
How to Install?
We recommend installing Max Makewell paintings using standard hook & nail picture hangers.
Where to Install?
Placing art is a highly personal activity, however to bring the most out of a Max Makewell piece consider placing the art in a spacious and well lit area. We recommend LED color lights for customers who are considering lighting options specifically tailored for a given piece.
Max Makewell depends on passionate and happy customers who advocate his work.
If you are unsatisfied with a purchase, we accept returns within 90 days of the date of purchase.
To be eligible for a return:
- The piece must be in the same condition that it was received in.
- The piece must be returned in the original packaging.
Once we received a piece for refund we notify you that we have received the returned item. We will then inspect the painting and notify you on the status of your requested refund.
If your returned piece passes our simple inspection, we will initiate a refund via credit or check.
Customers should expect their refund within 14 business days.